Monday, February 14, 2011

Seriennummer X Blades

Love My Family Gatuna

Today we celebrate Valentine's Day ... Day of Love and Friendship! Although, every day should show the love and affection to those people we love .. but today it pays to put a line through a phrase, a song .. I want to express my love through this sign painted to hang in my house!
love my cat family! JAJAJAJA
Here I show some of the process :
A cardboard sign, which
wore bright colors like yellow background
to better highlight the characters!
My husband and I and my kittens but Anita and Belinda
within a framework of flowers and bees .. hehehe = D
And here I show and hung, distilling y. .... love you much happiness! FELIZ DIA DE SAN VALENTIN AMIG @ S! That never lack friendship or love ,.... remember that it is very easy to have friends, it is difficult to be! A hug for everyone and from aki ... For the love of my life:


0 comments:

Post a Comment