Monday, February 7, 2011

Body Makes Too Much Blood



If s! friend @ Today I bring Resin Earrings! You know how much I enjoy the resin used to make different stuff, and whenever I have something in mind, I always get results that surprised me. .
do you think?
For the filling I used tiny beads
white sequins and a pair of gold for each earring
Half of the drying process,
I placed the beads to form a kind of flower
central and adding a bead turquoise

to better highlight the design
always ask me what type of mold used to create
these parts
personally use molds which are to make chocolates, but I recommend
any mold that is
acetate ...
have no problem!
So look in my little ear .. lol with a silver finish and thrilled! I hope you like it my friends and I would remind you that any concerns or questions about this feel free to send me an e-mail or leave me a comment!
To proximaaaa! Besitos

0 comments:

Post a Comment