Monday, January 17, 2011

Black Stools 36 Weeks Pregnant

Silvestre and Enamel Wire

Hello my beautiful people! How are you? .. Today I bring this proposal simple and easy to make ... We just need a little fine wire, beads yyyyyyy .. nail polish color you like!
This time I used copper wire ... the idea is to bend the wire to create a sort of leaves at the same time turning the wire, you can include beads to form flowers or figures of preference.
By achieving the desired length, is the most divertidaaaaa !...! We have to paint every empty space with wire nail polish, the first time around the lapel of wire and it will be easier to drag the glaze to cover the entire area, making the effect of the picture!
And once completed can be used for decoration, mirrors, picture frames, boxes ... or as in my case, ... I used to give him another chance at a glass bottle, which "was" boring old ...
Be encouraged to try, it's fun
and the result is interesting!
A huge hug for everyone s, thanks!
L @ s I muchoooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment