Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cosi Car Seat Travel System

Humanization , New York

The month of May have not stopped. I had to go to Costa Rica and said, as I stop in New York, so I get off! but several technical problems and cancellations, the journey has been longer and more complicated, hence the weeks that I have taken to recover and get ready for all the experiences described.

I divided the articles by subject, I will try spinning and regroup. This first post is to tell you what I have called the attention of New York: that urban space is very human!

qu Avenues North and go South are large, but once you cross the street, going east-west, the skyline is reduced and the tree-lined street. Of course this does not happen in all of Manhattan, but largely. All the "village" are as follows: East Village , Lo wer East Side, Greenwich Village, immigrant neighborhoods (China, Italy ...)...

I was looking for gardens of Green Guerillas on the Lower East Side, which I told you when I spoke of the shared gardens Paris and article I wrote on This is a place . But I found a whole network of parks, gardens and playgrounds for children that I could not believe I was in the middle of the peninsula more dense (the world?)!

Best of all, is that all these spaces are managed by the council, but cared for by neighbors. The association that runs it is Green Thumb, Green Thumb, cuya homóloga en Paris es Mano Verde. Una de las frases que más se lee en la web americana es la de reforzar las comunidades locales. Que los vecinos se conozcan, compartan, cu iden (y vigilen, que no hay que olvidar que son americanos) el espacio público. Son 20.000 personas organizadas en una web, y sus derivadas. Ya quisiéramos para Esta es una pl aza...

Nueva York parecía una ciudad europea. Casas bajas (máximo 8 pisos, pero allí parece poco) calles anchas (que reducen más el tamaño de los edificios) árboles en toda la calle, y muchos rincones sit. We New York that is not to live "in passing" . I am not referring to immigrants who stay, but the number of opportunities to relax opportunities.

And though has said that the parks and the area "human" are mainly in the village, the area of \u200b\u200bmore skyscrapers will not fall short of initiatives. A part of Broadway is a pedestrian , between Calle 42 and 47 and not just what is lacking is furniture. Vale cars can continue to cross the East-West Avenue, but the atmosphere encouraged enough to take a break, is an appropriate space. Chairs and tables are to appropriate them, are not fixed to the ground. Some will say that Spain would not last two days, but with police directing traffic so I know not. And with the mentality they have.

much the message is passed on to appropriate the public espaco. Take care, no mess, and implications for management. Broadway chairs are well so that users are grouped together as they want. Planters, steps, stairs, sidewalks, curbs and other street furniture invite you to sit. I would like Sol Square .

Just a curious picture: the famous mouths Fire not follow the same stream:

0 comments:

Post a Comment